Watch this quick video for an advanced interview tip to create a likable impression.
There's another video like this at the bottom of this page!
This is the last 100 yards of the race and you need to be running your fastest to win. Many people let off the throttle at this stage, but it’s really the most important to land your ideal job!
Across the board, companies aren't hiring the people that are best qualified for the position, they're hiring people that they like the best. How can you use this to your advantage? How can you come across as likable? How can you build rapport, show you have the skills to do the job, and inspire confidence in the interviewer in as little as a 30 minute interview?
You can do this by being very intentional with the way you present yourself, the things you say, and the things you do.
Our Interview Preparation includes.
- A 45 minute call with Paul Cameron addressing all specific issues you want addressed
- Role playing on how you answer several common interview questions
- Suggestions and modifications to your specific answers for your circumstances
- If needed, an explanation of how to handle nerves and to use them to your advantage
- Negotiation strategies for your specific financial situation
- All Research Material we can find about the company where you are interviewing
- All background information we can find about the people with whom you will be meeting
- Learn techniques to quickly build rapport during your interview
- Learn how to inspire trust and confidence in your skills
- Gain insight on how to best prepare for your interview
- A Review Guide of the interview tips and strategies shared for you to keep
- A Pre-Interview Checklist to use and keep for future interviews
- A Debrief Questionnaire to utilize after your interview
- A Job Offer Comparison Tool to ensure you are selecting the best offer!
- 30 days of access to our Strategic Interviewing Course (from the date of the call)
- Access to over 1,800 live jobs, exclusive to our coaching clients!
When you come accross as likable, and build a good rapport with the interviewer, then more employers will move to 2nd interviews and offers. That is a fact!
**An interview Prep call is included in the Premium Coaching Level
The Strategic Interviewing Course Included
If YOU can't sell your skills to an employer, then who will? It's easier than you think. Watch this video to learn how easy it can be.
Don't let Age Discrimination or other Illegal Questions stop you! If you have a plan and know how to handle it, you can minimize the effects they have on your job search.
The single most important element to landing a job quickly is how well you interview! This video will teach you the strategies you need to sell yourself effectively in your interviews.
Different types of interviews take different types of preparation. This video will show you how to take advantage of a variety of interview styles to maximize your odds of success.
Your questions give the employers as much information as their answers give you. So it's essential you have 4 different types prepared to ask before going in. This videos explains.
Time to talk money! The way you explain your current compensation can affect the offer you receive. This video will walk you through how to do it.
Be prepared to PAUSE the video between questions. I will ask you a question, then a screen will appear for 5 seconds asking you to click pause and answer the question. If you have any trouble with the question, there will be instructions on the screen to where you can look for help. Good luck!
Your search doesn't end after the interview is over! Your follow up can literally throw you to the front of the line if you do it correctly. This video explains how and when to follow up.
If you've tried all the free advice available and it's not working, then it's time to try the tactics that the professionals are using to find and land jobs. Enroll as a member today and get back to work!